Willow Collective Going Places Studs
Our stainless steel Going Places Studs have proven to be the most popular in our
range – and it’s easy to see why! Cute, simple and perfect for everyday wear,
they offer just enough gold, silver or rose shine to catch attention.
The compass has many meanings, including representing the four seasons or elements. It looks great worn on its own or as part of a stack. An absolute must-have!
- Stainless Steel that won’t irritate your ears
- Gold, rose or silver finish to suit your style
- Stainless steel that’s easy to clean and won’t tarnish
- Secure butterfly backs so they stay on your lobes
- Nickel, lead and cadmium free for safe wearing
- Shipped with love from Christchurch, New Zealand